Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nothing, that's right, not a single thing

Oh god I am bored. People are bunking colleges and destroying universities in Iran and I am missing out all the fun. Last I heard it had something to with polls but that's just an excuse for demolishing educational concentration camps.

Life is really tough when you have attention span of a six year old but have nothing to do. Especially if you are not six years old. I have heard that in extreme cases people wind up writing articles about wombats.

Sometimes when I am asleep I think I can hear my atrophied brain matter moving. I have finished up all the experiments on the pleasures of sleeping. I even managed to dream of sleeping in my dreams. Though I haven't yet achieved the ultimate goal of sleeping twenty four hours straight. I think mostly because of the fear that once it is reached my life would not have any meaning left.

Hell I haven't even done anything lazy lately. There is nothing lazy to do here. At least in the semester I could cheer myself up thinking about all the classes I bunked and all the time saved, but now, now no classes to bunk and no time to save. I have never done more nothing in my life before.

And then there's the monsoon. Or rather no monsoon. Whoever named it monsoon must have been a real knucklehead. Recently I have noticed that people are really bad at naming things. Whoever our monsoon minister is this year is in real trouble. Hope they throw him and get a better one. You know, I think we had better monsoons with nda. Yeah, that's it, I am not voting for upa next time.

Ok, that's half hour spent. Now what to do...

4 comments:

  1. Abee, have you gone mad? This is the best piece of incoherent nonsense I have read in a while! [;)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it doesn't rain soon, these might as well be my last words, so I choose them wisely.
    Gee, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dude ! I can sense through recent posts that you now worship douglas adams ? a very wise religious choice i have to admit.

    and i completely agree - "doing nothing is no fun when you have nothing to do"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to worship the almighty Zarquon, but recently I have become a follower of calvinandhobbesism. I am currently reading the combined preachings of prophet Bill Watterson.

    Well, as they say - "an empty mind, one that is as empty as the space between a black hole and its event horizon, but even there you need to take into consideration the spontaneous creation of particle-antiparticle pairs leading to hawking radiation, is a devil's workshop".

    ReplyDelete