Sunday, June 21, 2009

sigh...

After much deep and serious thinking I had finally come to the conclusion that night owl was not so prestigious a nick name after all. I mean owl, come on, we can do better, people who like the sun aren't called european swallows or albatrosses are they?

So, I decided to check wikipedia for a list of kickass awe inspiring nocturnal animals. After much scrolling up and scrolling down and scrolling up and scrolling down and scr...(repeat it five times more in your mind to get the desired effect) I finally came across the ideal ultimate cool name aptly suited for an awesome boy like me. WOMBAT!!! He's a wombat. Oooh that sounds fun. And it rhymes with batman too!!! Well not exactly in the orthodox fashion... but that's not the point. Imagine my despair when I found that some peabrain genius decided to waste the name on THIS!?!!

First thing I am doing when I grow up is to sue the wombats for extreme mental distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment